Lancia Beta Forum
Technical stuff => Part Number Requests => Topic started by: Per on April 10, 2019, 08:54:59 AM
-
Panic stations ;), anybody got the original part number? (Local dealer trying to help but needs original part number.)
-
Per
Just Call Guy Croft Racing Engines. He will have one and better gaskets than you can get anywhere in the world.
Good Luck
Eric
-
Per,
Flywheel end 1300 & 1600 - 40000040
Flywheel end 2000 40002740 (No, I didn't know they were different either!)
Cambelt end - 40000050
But as Eric says you can get them from other sources if you need to.
Stuart
-
Beat me to it Stuart
Anyway here's a link showing the parts book
https://photos.app.goo.gl/VMEARa577cQMXsav8
I can't remember where I bought the ones I've used but they are widely available, actually I think they were in a gasket set.
-
Thanks guys, forgot to post. All is well.