Lancia Beta Forum
Technical stuff => Part Number Requests => Topic started by: DeXiTroN on November 03, 2019, 09:11:54 AM
-
Hello my engine mount is all twisted up. Any idea where to get one from??
-
I think Betaboyz have them, otherwise ebay....
-
Thanks!
-
What is this engine mount called so I can order it?
-
I'd call it the front engine mount. It sits below the cam belt end (front) of the engine.
-
Thanks very much! I might try and make something. $122 euro is too pricey! Anyone got a spare?
-
I paid £90 for mine some time ago, so that's the going rate I'm afraid. Most second hand ones would be worn or oil damaged.
-
Damn!! Any links will help as I cannot find the specific part!
-
Hi
Looks like p/n 82292708
Hee is one, but again around £100
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lancia-Beta-engine-support-mounting-Coupe-Spider-Zagato-HPE-Berlina-82292708-/254334279693 (https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lancia-Beta-engine-support-mounting-Coupe-Spider-Zagato-HPE-Berlina-82292708-/254334279693)
Peter
-
It's ok .. looks like this one is all bent up, so quiet unidentifiable. I do have one in the car now.
Thanks for everyones help. Case closed@!