Lancia Beta Forum
Technical stuff => Part Number Requests => Topic started by: DeXiTroN on November 23, 2019, 06:49:00 AM
-
Any help will be great. Cannot find anywhere these go..
-
Cover ID please
-
Cover Id please!
-
Another one.. Couldn't add all the photos in the first post?
-
And more.. .
-
more..
-
The first ones go between the inner and outer wing behind the wheel arch. They were meant to catch mud but trapped it instead, promoting rust, hence the plastic liners on later cars.
The meshed panel fits above the front cross member. The mesh sits in front of the air filter intake.
Not sure on the others.
-
Not really sure but I think the last one looks like the cover for where the fuel pipes come into the boot floor behind the rear seats
-
rossocorsa yeah its defo that
-
Awesome all except picture 2 and 3 identified now thanks all..
-
Hi
I think 2 is from above the radiator fan?
3 is possibly at the side of the fan?
Peter
-
That makes sense! Thanks peter! I shall try these out.