Lancia Beta Forum
Technical stuff => Brakes => Topic started by: the_matrix_master on May 29, 2024, 03:25:05 PM
-
Can anyone steer me in the right direction for sourcing some parts for my 1600 spider.
Required
Front and rear discs
4 x front flexi brake hoses
Rear wheel bearing
Any if I wanted to go down the route of replacing the caliphers front and rear,Could I buy them off the shelf on an exchange basis or would I have to send mine off to Whoever ? to be refurbed?
Thanks
-
Hi
I bought my brake lines here, ignore the 6 lines comment, I received the front 4 and had to ask for the rear two, but decent price and helpful.
https://www.gb-ent.com/products/hel-brake-lines-for-lancia-beta-13-6-lines (https://www.gb-ent.com/products/hel-brake-lines-for-lancia-beta-13-6-lines)
As to disks, try EBC, they seem to do them in batches.
https://www.ebcbrakeshop.co.uk/info-brake-parts?make=LANCIA&year=1977&model=Beta+Coupe&engineSelect=1.6&engine=1.6&bhp= (https://www.ebcbrakeshop.co.uk/info-brake-parts?make=LANCIA&year=1977&model=Beta+Coupe&engineSelect=1.6&engine=1.6&bhp=)
Wheel bearings available various places, you could also try Mark at lanciabetaparts.co.uk?
Peter
-
Thanks Peter
Tried EBC , Big Redd ,Larkspeed and Mark,whilst I can just about track down rear Discs , can't seem to locate fronts.
-
Hi.
I struggled to get a binding caliper sorted out to get my car to the 50th celebration the other year.
I bought discs and pads from EBC at the time.
Omicron engineering seem to have front discs in stock at the moment.
https://shop.omicron.uk.com/collections/beta
I used Brake caliper solutions in Barwell Leics for the remanufacture of the original calipers. Fast turnaround, competitive price, good work (bleed nipples had previously broken off) to make all good.
I think you will struggle to find replacements calipers. Which is why I had mine remanufactured. You will also know they will fit the car having them remanufactured.
Clifford
-
Midwest Bayless have the front discs, postage may be expensive though!
-
cheers Guys
Will give omicron ago