Author Topic: Engine mount  (Read 7556 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline DeXiTroN

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 80
Engine mount
« on: November 03, 2019, 09:11:54 AM »
Hello my engine mount is all twisted up. Any idea where to get one from??

Offline Neil-yaj396

  • Legendary Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 2080
  • 1979 1300 Coupe
Re: Engine mount
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 07:50:39 AM »
I think Betaboyz have them, otherwise ebay....

Offline DeXiTroN

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 80
Re: Engine mount
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2019, 08:47:13 AM »
Thanks!

Offline DeXiTroN

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 80
Re: Engine mount
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 06:33:07 AM »
What is this engine mount called so I can order it?

Offline Neil-yaj396

  • Legendary Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 2080
  • 1979 1300 Coupe
Re: Engine mount
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2019, 12:46:35 PM »
I'd call it the front engine mount. It sits below the cam belt end (front) of the engine.

Offline DeXiTroN

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 80
Re: Engine mount
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2019, 04:29:20 AM »
Thanks very much! I might try and make something. $122 euro is too pricey! Anyone got a spare?

Offline Neil-yaj396

  • Legendary Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 2080
  • 1979 1300 Coupe
Re: Engine mount
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2019, 07:23:53 AM »
I paid £90 for mine some time ago, so that's the going rate I'm afraid. Most second hand ones would be worn or oil damaged.

Offline DeXiTroN

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 80
Re: Engine mount
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2019, 06:36:31 AM »
Damn!! Any links will help as I cannot find the specific part!

Online peteracs

  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 5003
  • Country: gb
  • Peter Stokes
Re: Engine mount
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2019, 08:40:17 AM »
Beta Spyder S2 pre F/L 1600
Beta HPE S2 pre F/L 1600

Offline DeXiTroN

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 80
Re: Engine mount
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2019, 04:56:08 AM »
It's ok .. looks like this one is all bent up, so quiet unidentifiable. I do have one in the car now.

Thanks for everyones help. Case closed@!