Author Topic: 30/32 DHTA Pulled, working...cheap to a new home  (Read 2410 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline aldad138

  • Alexander M K Kasner
  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 51
  • 1979 Beta Coupe
30/32 DHTA Pulled, working...cheap to a new home
« on: May 23, 2016, 01:50:17 PM »
Good morning!  Finally have my Beta on the road, kinda, and have just bought a 32 DATR I am putting in.  I pulled the old 30/32 DHTA out of her, and am offering her up.  She works, but has a need for a full rebuild.  When the car warms up completely the carb floods out at dies under acceleration. 

If interested, I am in Salem Oregon USA and will clean her up, and send her to you.  Make an offer.

Alex
1979 Lancia Beta Coupe
1994 Nissan Hardbody
2014 Mazda 3
Old Cars
1977 Alfa Romeo Alfetta
1990 Subaru Legacy
1979 Fiat Strada
1998 Volvo V70 GLT