Author Topic: Lancia / FIAT part number for front crankshaft seal  (Read 6106 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Per

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 113
Lancia / FIAT part number for front crankshaft seal
« on: April 10, 2019, 08:54:59 AM »
Panic stations  ;), anybody got the original part number? (Local dealer trying to help but needs original part number.)

Offline WestonE

  • Legendary Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 2027
  • Country: gb
Re: Lancia / FIAT part number for front crankshaft seal
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 09:23:45 AM »
Per

Just Call Guy Croft Racing Engines. He will have one and better gaskets than you can get anywhere in the world.

Good Luck

Eric

Offline HFStuart

  • Legendary Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 2106
  • Country: gb
Re: Lancia / FIAT part number for front crankshaft seal
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 08:23:08 PM »
Per,

Flywheel end 1300 & 1600 - 40000040
Flywheel end 2000 40002740 (No, I didn't know they were different either!)
Cambelt end  - 40000050

But as Eric says you can get them from other sources if you need to.

Stuart

Offline rossocorsa

  • Legendary Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 2652
  • Country: 00
Re: Lancia / FIAT part number for front crankshaft seal
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 09:30:37 PM »
Beat me to it Stuart

Anyway here's a link showing the parts book

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VMEARa577cQMXsav8

I can't remember where I bought the ones I've used but they are widely available, actually I think they were in a gasket set.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 09:32:12 PM by rossocorsa »

Offline Per

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 113
Re: Lancia / FIAT part number for front crankshaft seal
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2019, 08:31:46 PM »
Thanks guys, forgot to post. All is well.